- Sijo J. Parekattil, Director of Urology, Winter Haven Hospital, University of Florida , Winter Haven, Florida, USA
- Ashok Agarwal, Director, Center for Reproductive Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
A ground-breaking contribution to the literature, Male Infertility: Contemporary Clinical Approaches, Andrology, ART & Antioxidants offers a comprehensive review of well-established, current diagnostic and treatment techniques for male infertility. This state-of-the-art, evidence-based resource incorporates new multidisciplinary and complementary medicine approaches to create a first-of-its-kind guide to treatment strategies involving antioxidants for male infertility. Designed as an easily accessible practical reference for daily use, Male Infertility: Contemporary Clinical Approaches, Andrology, ART & Antioxidants provides a high quality guide for urologists, reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, andrologists, biologists and research scientists interested in the role that antioxidants play in male infertility.
- Unique treatment of topic
- Provides a comprehensive review of well-established, current diagnostic and treatment techniques
- State-of-the-art, evidence-based
- Incorporates new multidisciplinary and complementary medicine approaches
- Designed as an easily accessible, practical reference for point-of-care use