- Sally Collins, Specialist Registrar in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Sabaratnam Arulkumaran, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London, UK
- Kevin Hayes, Senior Lecturer / Honorary Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Medical Education, St George’s Hospital Medical School and NHS Trust, University of London, UK
- Simon Jackson, Consultant Gynaecologist, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Lawrence Impey, Consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine, The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Fully revised for a third edition, the best-selling Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is now better than ever. It includes new algorithms for patient management, new images and full colour photographs, and new and expanded topics including female genital mutilation, consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment.
Written and reviewed by a team of highly experienced clinicians and academics, and UK trainees, this handbook is a perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams. Practical advice is presented with key evidence-based guidelines, supported by web references, providing the most up-to-date clinical information as well as the perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
The indispensable, concise and practical guide to all aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management, this is the must have resource for all specialist trainees, junior doctors and medical students, as well as a valuable aide memoir for experienced clinicians.
- Provides a wealth of practical advice on diagnosing and managing common conditions, problems and emergencies
- Includes references to up-to-date evidence-based guidelines
- Covers the most up-to-date clinical information in a concise and easy-to-use format
- Packed with high-quality illustrations, including new full-colour photographs
New to this edition
- Updated with new topics on consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment for gynaecological procedures
- New topics on female genital mutilation
- Includes new high-quality images and full colour illustrations.