- Rekha Wuntakal MBBS MD (O&G) DNB DNB DFFp MRCOG Specialist Registrar, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hopspital, NHS Trust
- Tony Hollingworth BMChB PhD MBA FRCS (Ed) FRCOG Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Whipps Cross Hospital, London
- David Redford MB FRCS FRCOG
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury
MRCOG PART 2: 550 MCQs, EMQs and SAQs offers the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of practice questions for trainees preparing for the MRCOG Part 2 written exam.
Presented in a clear layout, chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics.
Featuring a wealth of practice questions and fully descriptive answers, this book provides the essential revision tool to maximise chances of exam success.
- 550 questions, comprising 250 MCQs, 250 EMQs and 50 SAQs, reflecting the breadth of topics encountered in the actual exam
- Answers feature concise rationales to consolidate knowledge and understanding
- Extensive evidence-based referencing to relate theory to clinical practice
Note: Only ObGyn&Pe member can download this ebook. Learn more here!