- Hugh D Allen MD Vice Chair for Academic Affairs, Department of Pediatrics, Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH
- David J Driscoll MD Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Robert E Shaddy MD Professor of Pediatrics, Division Chief, Pediatric Cardiology, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Timothy F Feltes MD Director, Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Codirector, Heart Center at Columbus Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
This 8th Edition of Moss and Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents: Including the Fetus and Young Adult, provides updated and useful information from leading experts in pediatric cardiology. Added chapters and a companion web site that includes the full text with bonus question and answer sections make this Moss and Adams’ edition a valuable resource for those who care for infants, children, adolescents, young adults, and fetuses with heart disease.
- Access to online questions similar to those on the pediatric cardiology board examination to prepare you for certification or recertification
- Leading international experts provide state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional techniques to keep you abreast of the latest advances in treatment of young patients
- Chapters on quality of life, quality and safety, pharmacology, and research design add to this well-respected text